What Is The Answer To This 25 When You Eat A Snack Of Sweetened Yogurt And Fruit
25. When you eat a snack of sweetened yogurt and fruit, what happens physiologically to keep blood glucose levels in an acceptable range?
- Glucagon causes glycogen to become available in order to metabolize fats.
- LDLs cause the fat cells to take up fatty acids.
- Digestive enzymes cause the glucose to be transported into the intestine.
- Insulin causes glucose to be released from the small intestine.
- Insulin increases glucose uptake into muscle and adipose tissue.