Water Transport From Root To Leaves Is Explained By 1 The Pressure Flow Theory D
Water transport from root to leaves is explained by
1. the pressure flow theory.
2. differences in source and sink solute concentrations.
3. the pumping force of xylem vessels.
4. the cohesion-tension theory.
5. All of the above.
The nutrition of some plants depends on a root-bacterium association known as a ________.
1. root nodule
3. root hair
4. root hypha
Which of the following problems has/have been addressed through the development of
genetically modified plants?
1. Vitamin deficiencies in children.
2. Susceptibility of crops to insect pests.
3 Accumulation of toxic ions in agricultural soils.
4. Both 1 and 2 are correct.
5. Women menstruation cycle.