Using The Publicly Traded Company Apple Inc To Address The Following Be Sure To (1)
using the publicly traded company Apple, Inc to address the following:
- Be sure to use the most recent SEC 10-k or Annual report.
- Identify the Company’s current liabilities for the past two years?
- Compare the current portion of long-term debt for the past two years?
- Discuss some of the items found in the current liability section.
- Describe any lease obligations the Company disclosed.
- Explain what contingency liabilities are disclosed in the financial statements?
- Recommend, from the perspective of a bank, whether or not you would support this company.
- Compute the Debt ratio and Debt to Equity ratio.