Use A Random Number Generator Such As The One At Random Org Linkedhere To Genera
Use a random number generator, such as the one at Random.org, linked here, to generate a list of ten two-digit random numbers.
- List the numbers here, separated by commas.
- Calculate the 5-number summary of the numbers and show it here.
- Identify any outliers in the data set and list them here. Explain why they qualify as outliers or, if none, explain the reasoning for concluding there are no outliers.
- Working offline, use a grouped frequency table for the data with five classes. What is the frequency associated with the middle class?
- use a stem and leaf plot for the data. On each line of the plot, type the number for the stem, then a vertical bar | or slash /, and then the leaf values associated with that stem value, if any. Be sure to include the key.
- Describe the shape of the distribution in terms of any skewness you observe and explain why the distribution does or does not qualify as skewed.