To Prepare For This Discussion Review The Program Learning Outcomes For Your Pro
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Program Learning Outcomes for your program listed within the Program of Study button in the left-hand weekly menu.
- Select two Program Learning Outcomes that are particularly meaningful to you.
- Reflect on the courses you have taken within your Program of Study at Walden University that address those two Program Learning Outcomes.
By Day 4
Post a thoughtful response to the following:
- What are the primary things you learned in your program?
- How do these relate back to the two Program Learning Outcomes you selected?
- How have your concentration and/or elective courses supported the Program Learning Outcomes?
- Recall Discussion Questions or Applications that assisted you in achieving the Learning Outcome. How did they contribute to your achievement of the Learning Outcome?