Plain language document revision | Management homework help
- ILO: Define the elements of plain language, readability, and usability.
- ILO: Translate messages into professional writing style.
As you’ve learned more about plain language and professional writing style, your task this week is to find examples of “gobbledygook” or “academese” and translate those examples into plain language. You can use any artifacts from your daily life as examples; manuals, instructions, letters, notices, or legal documents are all a good place to start. Please submit the following items:
- A copy of the original document.
- A revised version of the document written in plain language and professional writing style
- A one-paragraph reflection on any challenges you face converting the original document to plain language.