How Can The Early Childhood Field Reverse A Common Perception That It Is Anti Co (1)
- How can the early childhood field reverse a common perception that it is anti-content?
- What can we as a beginning teacher do to guarantee that intentionality has a place in our daily interactions with children?
- What pre-service, in-service, and ongoing professional development opportunities are needed to train and support intentional teachers implementing best practices?
- With so many content areas to cover, how can teachers possibly include everything in the daily schedule? Must programs be full day to provide a comprehensive early education?
- How can early childhood educators promote emotionally positive self-images for all children in the face of conflicting messages children often encounter in the media?
- How can we respect the right of children to choose their friends while encouraging them to be open to meeting and interacting with new people?