Assignment 2 : contacts in procurement and supply
I need an assignment for my certification, I have submitted an assignment but I got 43 mark out of 100 which is failed . The passing mark is 70 . I need to make a massive editing on my assignment not create new one I will share their feedback about my assignment so you can edit and where to fix .
It’s very professional training institution so the writing must be professional.
Attached 7 files below :
1 : (Assignment 2) : my assignment which I wrote and failed
2: (My assignment Feedback). : feedback of my submitted assignment and why I failed
3: ( Candidate Assignment Guidance) : general guidelines you should follow
4 : ( Assignment Questions) : the questions and requirements of this assignment.
5: SABIC terms and conditions for local and foreigner suppliers which must be included in the assignment.
6: My colleague Thamer Assignment but please DO NO COPY from him just read and make similar points because he passed
Syllabus Coverage Must Be Included :
The following content from the Practitioner syllabus can be used to answer this assessment:
• The main types of contracts and agreements
• The documentation that is used to create commercial agreements for the supply of goods, services or works
• The sources of express terms that can be used to regulate contracts made for the supply of goods or services
• The legal issues that relate to the creation of commercial agreements with customers or suppliers relating to offers, counter offers, acceptance, and other issues
• Core clauses that comprise commercial agreements with customers or suppliers
• Key provisions of legislation that relate to contracts for the supply of goods and services
• The use of contractual KPIs that link to technical and commercial requirements in contracts
• The main types of risks in the performance of contracts such as internal, market, economic, legal, ethical sourcing and performance based risks Performance management and ensuring compliance to agreed standards
• Payment responsibilities in contract management
• Creating targets for assessing the performance of suppliers based on the SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and timely) targets for performance
Bellow points are important:
– Please read the general guidelines to incorporate it
– please read my assignment and include the syllabus coverage as per above
– please read the feedback I received for my assignment so you know what to fix
– must add references minimum 10
– must be 3000 words you can add more not a lot
– must add Executive Summary introduction, recommendations, conclusion
– incorporates examples from SABIC company like you work in Procurement in SABIC which is a company in KSA . You can open their website and get information.
-You must make it not general but specific for SABIC like a buyer if the assignment not written like this I will not accept.
-link with SABIC terms and conditions and add clauses and write about them